Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
My Interpretation Of Mike W. Pearson On A Date

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Scott Abernathy on May 24, 2002 21:37:17 UTC

Mike: Hi there. I hope you can objectively quantify your words on our date this evening, because it is in our best interest to be historically accurate for the sake of future dating rituals.

Date: Huh?!?!?!

Mike: My opinions of a date should be taken seriously for they convey a tight and concise description of present day techniques as I have read thousands of books on the subject.

Date: Huh?!?!?!?!

Mike: I hope you enjoy my intellectual discourse and will debate me on the various standards and substandards of academic discussions, for I couldn't choose any suitable mate without proof of all logical faculties being intact.

Date: Are we going to go get something to eat or what?

Mike: Sure, I know this great place where we can read up on the philosophical ramifications of a nation state divided by religion and secular humanitarianism before we go out to get a bite to eat at the local burger joint.

Date: Whatever

3 HOURS LATER

Mike: I hope you had a good enough time so that we could possibly engage in the act of procreation and possibly induce a pleasurable orgasmic experience. Prior to our "whoopee" maybe we could start off by treating ourselves to a few acts of sexual stimulation, in the form of pre-copulatory foreplay, to heighten the moment so that both of us.......

Date: Sorry, but would you shut the f$%k up for 1 minute.

Mike: I enjoy hearing myself wax intellectual, it makes me feel as though I am appearing super smart and my ego gets a boost so that my confidence soars to new and greater areas of conciousness.

Date: *silence*

She left your sorry Language Removed!!

You are an arrogant and pompous Language Removed, and you proved it with the following post pasted below.

Mario is not the person you are making him out to be. You are obviously a lonely and bitter man - get a life and quit putting peoples intellect down. It is one thing to be ignorant about an issue and call someone on it, but it is another to call someones entire self ignorant.

http://www.astronomy.net/forums/god/messages/17772.shtml

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins