Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Here Is What I Think...

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Scott Abernathy on May 24, 2002 19:59:55 UTC

)" Scott and Mario show evidence of not having read enough of the Bible or related history to
critique it effectively in the adult world."

I have read the bible and I can quote scripture to you. My opinion on the bible is just that, opinion.

Why don't you go back to your little dank room and curse the "network" that keeps you from working in the academic world.

I have tried to be respectful and bury the hatchet with you, and you still choose to be disrespectful to my intellect. I am confident in my abilities, and for the record you are an Language Removed.

Now that we have that out of the way...

"2)I don't care that much if Scott wants to have a poorly-drawn alter ego since it is clearly Scott and his ideas are hose-able as such.

Is Cliff really that poorly thought out? I told you that he is based on the lives of real people. People that I have spoken with in real life. How many different peoples have you spoken with, or are you too superior to give others your precious time. Yes, I am making fun of them here (tongue-n-cheek), but I am respectful and honest with them as I am conversing with them.

I think you are judging me based on very little factual information. That is sloppy in my mind!!

My other comments, the serious ones, are based on years of study in school and thinking things through. My grades show that I am not stupid, and I have had several teachers think my intellect was outstanding. I am not boasting, just giving you factual information. If you think I am stupid, then fine, that is your opinion. I do not see myself that way and you will not make me feel inferior - if that is your goal.

Regarding the bible...

"Charles Darwin's whole family "

So in your mind Erasmus Darwin was a bible thumper. That is funny!! You are showing your ignorance about the issue with that statement. Read up a little more on Darwins family tree before you blast me with name calling.

Scott

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins