Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Apres Moi, Le Deluge

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by village idiot on November 17, 1999 22:43:13 UTC

"Moi je t'aime pas et j'ai pour principe de ne point parler à des gens dont l'interet des arguments n'a d'égal que la vulgarité de ces derniers"

Okay, so I don't speak french too well, so what?? Obviously you've fallen in love with village idiot, otherwise, you wouldn't have responded to me as much as you have. You said it your self, that you didn't have easy access to internet because in your country it's not free right? There are so many other things you could be doing with your limited time on the internet, d'accord? But that's not so, you insist on loving me... unconditionally. How sweet. But ours is a love that can never be. We come from different worlds. And village idiot is taken, by the local village milk maid, we wed in January. I'm sorry to have caused you such anquish. Je t'aime mon chien, je t'aime.

C'est dommage, n'est pas?

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins