Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Howdy All

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Cliff Riley on May 24, 2002 14:01:57 UTC

I came back to shed a little light on the subject for all you atheist scientists. I am most certainly with the ham operator and the emperor. They are good Christian folk, except they believe too much of that science Language Removed for my taste. I do have a story that will without a doubt PROVE creation once and for all. Once you hear this and are still in doubt of creation then may God pity your soul.

If you don't already know, I am a truck driver. One Sunday afternoon I was working on an engine and it fell and cracked my spleen open. I was a mess. Blood and guts were all over the place. I barely made it. The Doc said I flat lined and I was legally dead. When I was dead I felt nothing, it was like I was asleep but I wasn't dreaming. I didn't see, hear, or feel nothing - it was spooky. People asked if I saw a white light or something, but I didn't see nothing. When I woke up, I spent weeks in the hospital room. I watched the 700 club on a daily basis and learned something. Pat Robertson is a healer, I am here to tell you. I witnessed this man heal several hundred people, from brain tumors to blindness to sore fingers and toes. If that don't prove creationism then what does. God gave Pat R. the healing power so that means he can create things in 6 days. Creationism is based on the fact that God can do whatever he wants to do. We don't need science to tell us that!! God can do it all. God did it, he said it, and we are here to believe it. Science doesn't mean anything, it can't describe the almighty. So who needs it.

I hope you see now that Christ is the best and Christianity is the nations religion. Not science, Muslimism, Jewism, or Hinduism. Just Christianity. It says it all and whoever doesn't believe in it is going to hell in a hand basket. I will be waiting at the pearly gates for you believers. Be prepared.

See ya around like a doughnut
Cliff Riley

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins