Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Not Really

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Sam Patterson on May 22, 2002 22:30:55 UTC

"I asked you a question."

Well, actually you didn't. Here is what you wrote in your other post:

"If a group of scientists made a discovery, that could be supported by observational data, about the origins of life on earth that differed from the evolutionary theory - would I believe them? Yes - if it was tested and retested by independent teams and the results could be reproduced. I would change my views of evolution in a heartbeat if the scientific community made discoveries that lead to the revision or the discarding of the theory of evolution."

Do you see a question in there? I don't. But, I'll answer the question you did not ask anyway.
Since I know there will never be irrefutable evidence for evolution, it is a irrelavent question anyway, but the answer is........yes.
If there was completely irrefutable evidence for
evolution, I would be forced to believe in it.
The reason I believe in Creation is because science supports it. Say what you want, but it does. You may be suprised at my answer, but it is
true. Now, this won't happen, because we always
interpret the data we get to our pre-bias. We will
always disagree on everything. Until the evidence
for creation overwhelms evolution. It will happen.
On a side note, check out some information about a
group named intelligent design. They are making
great strides. I'm probably not going to respond to any post for a while, I'm going somewhere. KC2GWX 73's

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins