Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I Did

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Scott Abernathy on May 22, 2002 17:40:32 UTC

I gave you the website to refute all the creationist jargon. I was merely commenting on the fact that you gave us the same website 20 times and pawned it off as different information. You could have just given us the homepage and let us figure it out for ourselves.

Do you believe there is a vast conspiracy holding back creationism for being the dominant theory in astronomy and biology? If the evidence was in place to support the creation theory (absolute law, more like it) it would be taken seriously! You act as though all scientists are atheists and secretly keeping down the biblical story of creationism. Most, if not all, the proof you say exists for creationism can be refuted by evolutionary biologists. Some claims creationists make do poke holes in the theory of evolution, but most scientists will happily admit that the flaws do exist. In my opinion, there is no cover up or conspiracy - just science in progress.

Scott

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins