Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Nibbling Around At The Topics

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Box Holder on May 17, 2002 04:14:55 UTC

I'm sorry but it appears we have not been reading all the same posts. Yanniru is the most
sarcastic poster here who has psychic weight.
Almost nobody here has a consistent logical system in my estimation. Some of them are raving lunatics whose jargon masks how unconnected their philosophy is to anything eternal or say, geological.
You seemed willing to do the work, and that's much of the journey right there. My field's not really physics though I've attended many seminars, books, films and lectures...even a course. So I can't stand toe to toe on some of the physics problems without a great expenditure of time. But I see strong proof the brain can do physics calculations and estimations based on the information provided by physicists and other reliable sources, so here I stand with cautious confidence in the ability to participate.
Haven't felt shamed though I was perfectly willing to be proven inadequate. I could go elsewhere and actually have one foot out the door.
Conversations here are like conversations in a looney bin, present company excepted, I guessed. Tho, you haven't taken the topic head-on about universal time vs. reference frames time.
That's the topic I thought we were on.
I don't care who is more of a jerk. Several posters here are major jerks. A few of them also post substance which tells me anything beyond mush. Only Dr. Dick actually offered a thesis paper for argument.
I don't know where any of them live. I have my own opinions who's head's up their Language Removed, based solely on what's written here. Certain of them deserve to be dumped on a lot more than would be polite here. I'm not going to get involved to that extent.
So much for all the pissing and moaning.
You are one of the few who seems capable of
staying on topic, but now you seem uninterested in the two kinds of time. Okay then.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins