Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Your Funny

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Sam Patterson on May 16, 2002 18:02:24 UTC

No offense, but you are.

"There is no change in organisms!! How dare you contradict the bible like that. Show me where it says in the bible that species are able to mutate and change over time. Even if it is this so called "microevolution". I don't think the bible says that word anywhere. Why are you trying to change the story of creation? It is perfect. Let me quote you some scripture."

Contradict the Bible? That is the last thing I want to do! Tell me, does the Bible say anything about driving cars, or how to use computers?
Since it doesn't, is it evil to use cars or computers? Of course not!!! The process of microevolution is a fact, but it does not contradict the Bible in any way!

"You are like the rest - you talk a good game but in the end you are only in it for selfish reasons. You don't really take the bible literally. If you did you wouldn't believe in this microevolution garbage or the pollution scam. Everything the bible says is true and absolute."

I'm very sorry you feel this way. I believe the Bible word for word, I take everthing in it literally.

"Make sure you don't go to hell where the fire is scorching and the devil will poke you with a pitch fork for every sin you committed."

Don't worry about that. I know were I am going.
And why do people picture the Devil with a pitchfork? KC2GWX 73's

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins