Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Thank You Scott

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Sam Patterson on May 16, 2002 17:50:31 UTC

"You have no clue what or why you are arguing. You are just blowing off trying to push peoples buttons. I respect that because it allows me to reaffirm my own beliefs. You are certainly not changing anyones opinion, just as I am not changing your opinion. You are wholly ignorant of the nature of science and evolutionary theory."

I don't have a clue? I am not in any way trying to push anyones buttons. I'm not changing your opinion, but don't speak for everyone in this forum.
I am wholly ignorant of the nature of science and
evolutionary theory? If you say so.

"You are not an ignorant man, though. I am positive that you are intelligent and articulate."

Well thank you. I don't think you are ignorant either. I'm working on both of those features. By the time I graduate high school I will be an excellent debater (hopefully). And honestly, you are helping me to do that. (That is not an insult,
I really do thank everyone in this forum)

"How old are you? Do you go to school?"

I am 16 years old. I to go to school, I'm taking
college classes locally while I'm in high school (I'm trying to get ahead, but it is pretty hard).
But don't go easy on me. Although, judging by the arguements so far, that will not be a problem!

By the way, look at my new post in responce to his. And my newest thread about links. I honestlly
hope you are not getting frustrated with me. That is not my goal. KC2GWX 73's

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins