3. How could organs as complicated as the eye or the ear or the brain of even a tiny bird ever come about by spontaneous generation when all elements are needed at the same time in order to function.
Do you think that the structure of the eye is the only way that it could have happened? Why is it so hard to believe that our eyes are used to funnel in radiation from the sun to be processed by our brain. Our eyes are evolved to our environment. Are they perfect? No. Could they be better? Yes. Why would a creator create something less than perfect if given the opportunity. Are you suggesting God is doing things "half-assed". Why is there blindness? Why don't we all have 20/20 vision? God's will, right.
7. Since there was no living matter before that first cell --- where did the soil come from.
The rock at the surface of the earth was broken down into gravel and sand by the action of waves, wind, gravitational shock (i.e., falling and breaking), and by alternating heat and cold, which would fragment the rock by expansion and contraction. However, nothing can grow in pure gravel and sand. Soil is composed of decayed vegetation. Where did the soil come from for the first living cell of vegetation to grow in.
You know nothing about soil formation do you? Do you even know what a pioneer species is? It is a botanical term for a species of plant (normally bryophytes) that are capable of living on solid surfaces and breaking them down. Mosses are good at this. They created most of the soil, such that is found on islands, in a process called primary succession. Maybe you would have heard about it if you would look at nature once in a while or pick up a textbook.
5. How did the first cell begin? How did the first cell survive? Since it was the first and only living thing, what did it feed upon? How could it not only survive for millions of years on nothing, but even grow and reproduce. How did sexual reproduction evolve?
This is just flat out ridiculous. Are you serious? Have you ever heard of a process called photosynthesis? How about chemosynthesis? These are called autotrophic organisms and they do not rely on the energy from other organisms to survive feed. Those are called heterotrophic organisms - basic ecology here. Do some reading other than biased creationism Language Removed.
Sexual reproduction evolved to increase genetic diversity. I wasn't there so I do not know the exact mechanism of how it happened. I assume it was a trial and error process. It seems logical don't you think? Genetic diversity increases the chances of the total populations survival.
9. Just before life appeared, did the atmosphere have oxygen or did it not have oxygen? If yes, where did it come from?
Oxygen is a byproduct of photosynthesis. Organisms use carbon dioxide (which was in abundance) to feed themselves and create sugar. Yes I do believe that photosynthesis has evolved as well. It is not the same as it was in the beginning stages of life. It had to change. Once oxygen was accumulating in our atmosphere is caused a toxic effect and led to the first extinction event. Read a book.
12. Which came first, DNA or the proteins needed by DNA --- which can only be produced by DNA? --- Seems to me, the only Scientific answer is that it all had to be Created at the same time! Please explain.
This is a question that is still trying to be figured out!! Does that mean we throw away all of science as we know it. Just because we ran into a wall in our knowledge. I don't think the answer is just, "well, we don't know so it must have been a God". Science looks and needs more.
I wish I had time to answer all of your questions , but I am running out of time.