Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
You Been Cheated

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Sam Patterson on May 14, 2002 01:13:05 UTC

Because that BS detector is broken.

"My goodness. Why don't you see that this is evidence for evolution? As a species changes, it gradually becomes so different from its parent species, that copulation is impossible. It's simple logic, man. You just presented two evidential arguments for evolution. Micro-evolution, perhaps, but it ADDS UP."

I don't disagree with any of this, except that it is evidence for evolution. Microevolution is a fact, but that is not inconsistant with the creation model! Just answer this yes or no.
Do you think that with millions of years of adaption to an enviroment, an organism will become
MUCH more complex, not just better suited to it's enviroment. Does macroevolution occur through minor adaptations to it's enviroment?

"If you are not a complete clone of your parents, then yes. Obviously some changes take place.
And if they are GOOD changes, chances are you will live longer and pass your genes on."

Once again, I don't disagree. But the changes
are not mutations, like you said before.

Me: ""...would be willing to say the they (the antarticans) will have "evolved" into something more complex than we are now?"

You: "By 'more complex' do you mean better suited to their environment? If so, yes. There are some species that haven't increased much in complexity (bees, sharks, ants) just in EFFICIENCY. They are already nearly perfect at what they do. In the case of larger, more intelligent animals, complexity is a benefit that helps for survival. A super-intelligent aphid couldn't do much."

My question was if they will evolve into a higher life form. Like an ape into a man.

Me: "All that shows is that, with much DESIGN and INTELLEGENCE
someone created amino acids. This life did not arise by chance, as evolutionist say."

You: "No, it means that amino acids can form naturally in nebulae. That's all. The only 'intelligent design' that seems to be present is that of the scientists who reproduced common natural phenomena."

Ok, does life occur in the wild? If it is a common natural phenomena then do amino acids
commonly line up in the wild and create life?

KC2GWX 73's

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins