Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Subject

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by beelzebub :) on November 16, 1999 13:19:13 UTC

beelzebub: : Does not God use humans to accomplish His work? No, We are His work!

: Be careful. We entertain angels unawares. No, We are the angels!

: Little and big miracles come thru humans obeying Gods' commands. The Bible was written by prophets of God as they were moved by the inspiration and Spirit of God. Yeah that’s true!

: Moses wrote Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Deuteronomy...David and Solomon wrote the Psalms....The apostles of Jesus wrote the new testament ,etc....so then your argument is with them ...not me...I only quote what I've learned from them...from The Word Of God...

Gods‘ word is a single unmistakable message and not thousand chaotic stories! We can manipulate the words but not the message!

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins