Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Ok

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Sam Patterson on May 12, 2002 23:18:28 UTC

Me: "That geologic column, with the Archaezic on bottom and the Cenozoic on top, does not occur
ONCE on the whole surface of the earth."

You: "Eh? You're saying that the Precambrian rock is never below the modern rock? I think your sources on this are screwy, my friend."

I should rephrase that. The classic geologic column never occurs how the charts show it. (Precambrian, then cambrian, then ordovician, etc.) Of course precambrian is lower than modern, but the whole world is not uniform as evolutionist say. Like I said before, many anomilaies occur.

"So Adam and Eve's descendants degenerated into Homo Habili or were A&E themselves primitive humans?"

Yes and no. Homo Habilis was not a true species.

"In 1992 Dr. Ian Tattersall stated in Evolutionary Anthropology that: " … it is increasingly clear that Homo habilis has become a wastebasket taxon, little more than a convenient recipient for a motley assortment of hominid fossils from the latest Pliocene and earliest Pleistocene...."

Since homo habilis was not a true species, I can't
really answer your question. By the way, cavemen
were just as smart as we were. Most of them simply
were afflicted by rickets, so they appeared to be less "evolved" than us.

"True, however their functioning is not as developed as it could be. The appendix does nearly nothing. Sure, it helps, but only marginally. If it were more functional, I would agree with you."

I don't understand. Why would a functioning organ
be evidence for evolution?

"So you are implying that our design is flawless? Why, then, do we have so much junk DNA and genetic flaws that cause cancer, mutations, etc? I large portion of our DNA has been left behind by infections from the past that more or less randomly change a cell's genetic identity."

The design is not flawless now, but it was when
God created men.

Me: "But to say that organisms become more complex
through random mutations is ridiculous. Where did that new genetic information come from?"

You: "Those random mutations that are not beneficial are quickly bred out. Those that are beneficial pass their genes on."

Ok, but you didn't answer my question. Where did that new genetic information come from? How did
some new DNA sudden come into effect? And by the way, up to date, there have been NO beneficial mutations. The word is an oxymoron.

That's cool that you are 19. Were are you going
to college? I'm taking some local community classes. KC2GWX 73's

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins