Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I Loved It!

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard D. Stafford, Ph.D. on May 12, 2002 03:42:17 UTC

Hi Harv,

No, I don't take much very personal! When I was a child, my mother told me "sticks and stones will break your bones but words will never hurt you." You have helped me very much. As I said, communication is not my strong suit, it is very educational to find out how my words are being misinterpreted.

Not my kind of movie? Man if you think that, you just don't know me at all. I loved it. They did an excellent job of converting the comic book to the big screen. The dynamics of his physical motion was very well done. And the "Green Goblin" was wonderful! Straight out of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.

My wife says, "Tell him I really liked it a lot; I realy did!"

Have fun -- Dick

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins