Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
If It's Obvious, I'll Just Delegate...I'm Obviously Going Broke!

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mike Pearson on May 7, 2002 04:53:25 UTC

Paul wrote:
"No, that's not putting it too strongly at all. I think what you say is obvious and, in my scheme, it needs to be explained."

Hi Paul...
Well, I guess I'm not needed on this one.
You can see I read your post. I first became
acquainted with Berkeley around 1974 in a science fiction story. I have his book but it'll take a few days because I'm also highly busy with non-paying duties. I don't have my own residence. My books are mostly in storage. No, I'm not incarcerated... though that could be similarly described.
Most likely I have to read the rest of your post.
If Berkeley's logic does not break down in the relationshipe between mind and physiology, I trust it will not break down at all. For in the abstract we can find our way to any conclusion. It's only in the material universe we have obstructions. Best wishes,
Mike

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins