Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
And To This I Say

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Andrew Ogden on April 30, 2002 22:01:18 UTC

for every proactive there is a retro-active. in this case, the book could be complete BS considering what one guys said, but on the other hand there could be another book out there that agrees. doesnt matter, again i had another cultural phenomenon to back up my arguement, the internet! now, lets see you pull out something that disagrees with that fact that 50 years ago television had the same impact on our lives as the internet does today. i am making it easy this time, i even gave you a specific subject to with which to find a basis for your argument. now go and do your research, because i know you will find something, but you'd be a hypocrit to say it.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins