Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Hundred Monkees Is Not My Basis...

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Andrew Ogden on April 30, 2002 20:53:04 UTC

what i was implying using the monkey example is that maybe it could be genetic. maybe indigo children, maybe diabetes, maybe psychic phenomenom as it is called is really a genetic accceleration of our culture. i am not sure who but recently someone published a book that said that one in every 100,000 children born in china alone (not including the rest of the world) had telekenitic and other extraordinary psychic powers. why? why so many? why now and not years ago. maybe it was the fact that evolution is bringing us closer to a state where we can live and survive on this earth, by having these extra ordinary children, they must learn to live being freaks, and so either harness their abilities for good or evil. i believe humans to be inherently good, so when their childrens children face the same circumstances, they too will want peace and command it with an awe inspiring presence, like that of a guru. with such powers one would learn quickly that you must be peaceful, for you are mortal. i am not interested with what is fact and what is hogwash. the fact is the mind controls the body, therefore what ever is in my mind, i will create with my body. if i dont have psychic powers, so be it, but i definitely wont deny womeone credit who has repeated dreams that come true within 24 hours, because i can't read their mind to know if they are real. my point was not made anymore here than there, considering most people who review these letters are just skeptical antagonistic and definitely self righeous word nazis, read this statement: "if i am dreaming, then let me wake for this is no dream which i would like to have. if i am awake, then let me dream, for dreams are made to hide such lives."

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins