Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: To Beelzebub And Gregg

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by beelzebub :) on November 12, 1999 22:26:53 UTC

: Didn't you know that beelzebub is the prince of devils or demons under the rule of satan, and that there is never any truth to what they say, does this apply to you, also? And to the individual that says Biblical views do not correspond to the way things actually are, evidently has never read it, therefore can not make an honest judgement, I say what is his problem? I asked two simple questions and everyone on this forum except for one, Mr Smith, : has gotten all bent out of shape over Christians, : was my question a christian question? I have read all of the micro, macro evolution theories, and listened to documentaries on them, I was just wondering. If anyone doesn't know the answer I understand. If I knew I wouldn't be asking. I wasn't looking for a debate, just an honest scientific answer. I do get upset if someone throws the Bible or any book into the trash can before it is ever read, I thought all books to a true scientist, were intellegently condsidered.

beelzebub: I’m not a liar that is as sure as my name is beelzebub!!! I have said many stupid things on this forum...but that is now history. Now I know the truth! All ist so clear and logical: God, the creator of the universe, leads us into paradise. Since now I worship God, Jesus Christus and the great Santa Claus! I will be good. I CAN SEE!!!

I bet my soul nobody can give me an argument against God or the Bible or Jesus which I cannot disprove easily. (I want that you all can see the truth...)

The insignificant beelzebub

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins