Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Quick Blast :)

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Aurino Souza on April 25, 2002 15:51:06 UTC

Harv,

At the risk of sounding like Dick (sorry, I can't help it), as far as I'm concerned this discussion has nothing do with reality. Notice how my arguments make no more references to reality than your arguments make reference to logic. It's clear to me that neither of us is talking about reality, what we're discussing are the discrepancies between our models of it.

There's a subtle problem here which I'm sure you don't understand: what's true in your model is not true in mine. Now, I understand this problem, and I'm fully aware that things that are true in my model are not true in yours. And my proposition is to find a mechanism to solve that problem, while your position is that the problem does not exist.

Well, you still have 999,998 years to convince me. Keep trying.

Sorry for sounding too Dicky.

Cheers,

Aurino

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins