Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
When Did I Say That?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Michael W. Pearson on April 24, 2002 23:30:15 UTC

I don't feel you read my posts very much
or you would not construe my statements as
being so simplistic or easily ascribed to
a single point of view. I only say what *I* say.
I can't defend the idea of "purity" which you didn't define or obtain from my writing.

As for whether I am prowling on a hidden agenda:
twice I have voted for our state's governor, a Chinese-American, the latest time over a European-American with a name ending with
"-son" as mine does. Sure, the "white guy" had some merits. And I'm still learning. This state is full of liberal, intelligent folks. That's why we moved out West, I guess. And if I were the candidate for governor, I'd for sure vote for me. On and on...

I can affiliate with
and identify with persons as human beings with
potential for higher mind first, and members of some other group second. If you remember this, most questions will not have so many loop-de-loops.

I have pointed out before on this forum that Europe, being one of the smallest continents, has been over-run by groups who previously were
Asians and Africans since 1,000 BC. You and I are descended from some of these groups, so complete was the over-run!
Europe is more genetically diverse than most
areas in the world the same size.
Many similar points can be made.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins