Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
For The Record...

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Scott Abernathy on April 24, 2002 15:04:40 UTC

You wrote -
"I think I was very successful, because not only you (and I assume everyone else) acknowledged the force of my argument and the power of the evidence I presented, but even Scott himself felt forced to accept the brute force of fact, probably against his own will. Such is the power and beauty of logic and reason. "

As I stated before, I always assumed that the real Cliff identity would be unveiled. I figured that it have been much sooner than later. If you go back and read some of Cliff’s first posts they are so ridiculous that I had myself in stitches as I was writing them. Deep down you knew Cliff was fictional, but it does say something about our society to believe such a man exists. Actually Cliff is based on people I have had personal experience with. When you spend your life trying to educate people about the fundamentals of evolution by natural selection then you are bound to come up against people like Cliff. I have had public debates with people who speak with the same opinions as Cliff. They exist, they are multiplying, and in some areas they are winning!!

Scott

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins