Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Thanks

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Scott Abernathy on April 23, 2002 15:09:51 UTC

I think that Paul's explanation was a little more specific, but at the same time a lot more confusing. I guess I was "ignorant" of the qualifications of people in this forum. I assumed that some of the people in here were more well versed on those topics than they are. For that I am a bit embarrassed.

I do understand how to "visualize" the dimensions a little better though. Most of the math falls outside of my realm.

I am not much of a mathematician. That is why I went into the "softer" sciences, such as Biology. Statistics were always a bear for me, but I knew I had to a least know that field of math. I am a Biologist. I will not submit a resume, nor will I tell you where I work. I don't expect you to believe me, but it is the truth. I don't work for a university, but I did work a few years in Dutch Harbor port in Alaska. I do not work on the boats anymore, but it was good experience. I am sure my statements will not satisfy all in the forum, but it is what you get for now.

Scott

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins