Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Important Incoming Message.....

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Scott Abernathy on April 23, 2002 01:11:36 UTC

Recently, in one of our many secret conversations at the God and Science bunker in New Mexico, Dr. Dick and I discussed my profession at length. It seems the "network" is ready for a top Biologist, such as myself, and they were wondering if I was available. Of course I told them that I must first check with my sources in the West Bank to see if I can get out of my current job of spreading "hate whitey" propaganda across the world. My qualifications are too numerous to cite here on the web and you would need the "special" clearance card with the proper retinal scan to become privy to such information. It seems the "network" is just now becoming serious about hiring top people in the field of Biology to overcome the vast new world order conspiracy to kill all the plankton in our oceans. I hope that I can do my part in this on going saga, which apparently you have been left out of the loop. Sorry you don't have access, maybe next time

Signing off,

Cliff Abernathy

This message will inflict severe gastrointestinal discomfort in 30 seconds if you do not purge your self of all your bodily fluids.

The "network" is watching

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins