Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I Will Say It Again

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Cliff Riley on April 18, 2002 14:20:11 UTC

Mike, I am going back on my word by talking to you, but you cannot say those things about me.

I am not the boss of anything except myself. I will do Gods will on earth as it is done in heaven. Do you know what that means. I will do Gods work for him on earth. He can't come down here and do it, that wouldn't require people to have faith. Don't you see that I do what God wants me to do. I am his servant and i do his will as he sees fit.

I will say again that I have never intentionally broke a commandment and that is that. Buddy you need to learn some manners. I am gonna quote some scripture to you and maybe you will learn what I mean.

Psalm 70-71 In thee O Lord do I put my trust. Let me never be put to confusion. Deliver me in thy righteousness, and cause me to escape. Incline thine ear unto me, and save me.

That is what I am talking about Mike. That is what I am talking about.

I am gonna ask you this. Who is your God? What hurts you the most in this world and what do you turn to? Godless theories, human flesh, drugs? What is it the gets you through? It ain't no God of mine that is for sure. You just better feel something before God puts a wrath on your soul like no other.

Cliff Riley

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins