Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
A "Great Original Dilemma" Solution?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Alan on April 17, 2002 03:29:35 UTC

Quoting Dr. Dick;

"Is it not completely equivalent to the presumption that he is the universe!"

Quoting Jesus Christ at The Last Supper:

"This Is My Body, This Is My Blood. He Who Eats This Bread, and drinks This Wine, Shall have Life Everlasting" (roughly quoted from recall of English translation).

It goes something like that.

Another thing: "In Him we live and move and have our Being". When you really understand what "reality" around you actually IS; you shall understand I think why it is that you can have life eternal, it seems to be part of the nature of understanding such things. To really understand what Jesus meant, is to be in that transfigured state.

Well it is good that Dick has read Langan's CTMU; the two papers seem deeply related.

-dolphin

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins