Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Join The Club

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Alan on April 17, 2002 03:10:13 UTC

Quoting Dr. Dick:
"Essentially, what I discovered is: if the "Law" of the universe is a universal Dirac delta function interaction between point entities, absolutely any experimental results can be explained by the existence of a collection of proper point entities. And, as a matter of fact (not hypothesis) those entities must obey quantum mechanics, relativity (special and general), electrodynamics and QED (which is nothing more than addition "vacuum fluctuations" (more postulated entities). All the other modern advances can be seen as nothing more than additional "postulated entities". That includes the Higgs particle Harv!"

Now; didn't I once suggest that all the "laws" of physics; in fact all of creation, is obtainable from the boundary between any two three-is-one objects? See "interdimensional DNA" post from way back!

As Jesus says: "When two or more are gathered in My Name, there AM I in the midst of them".
It occurs to me that since His Name is "Existence"; so where two or more people are gathered in honesty (respecting Existence), there is Existence, the boundary between them.

-dolphin

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2018 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins