Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
To Scott And Mike

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Cliff Riley on April 17, 2002 01:09:12 UTC

You sure are a smart man, Scott. I didn't know that the atmosphere could change so that you could feel a storm. That might be the case. One question though, what is a pheromone? Is it some kind of chewing gum or something? I don't know those fancy words.

I have seen the 6th sense. It was a pleaser. It had a good ending. Things like that never win the awards, do they?

Well I am still feeling good from this afternoon. I sure would like to hear from Mike. I think he likes my sense of adventure. I am not against jews, muslims, or buddists, but I sure don't like those atheist people. How can you not realize the splender of the lord. It is the holy trinity. The lord, God, Jesus Christ. It says so clearly in the bible, what is all the discussion.

I was talking to my daddy the other day and he made a good point. Those who don't believe are really sad in life. They don't have nothing to believe in except this here planet. If that is all you got, then you is in pretty sad shape. Godless science will only make you more and more unhappy. Are you people happier for not believing in God?

My brother was shot in the war and he said as he lay their in the dirt, he saw God. As the blood poured over his face and the screams grew louder he said he felt calm and secure and loved. If that ain't God what is? He lived to tell that story. Course he died 5 years later in a trailer park scuffle. Seems he was trashed and fell of the deck of shared above ground pool. Hit his head on a rock and lived for 36 hours in a coma. Go figure. God works his magic doesn't he.

Well that is all

See ya around like a doughnut
Cliff Riley

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins