Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Welcome Cliff

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard Ruquist on April 16, 2002 20:02:05 UTC

Cliff,

Great to have you. We lost all our Christians some time ago when they got frustrated from all the arguments and lack of agreement. I hope you stay on even if it appears that no one is changing their minds about anything. We need the diversity. We also had a Buddhist and a very insightful Moslem who left. It's good to see another member of the Islam faith is beginning to post

Let me tell you about myself
I was an atheist.
I was a Christian.
I was a Jew.
I was a Hindu.
I now practice the principal commandments of each of those faiths plus Buddhism every day. Unfortunately, I think, I have not been able to incorporate Islam into the practice. I believe in one god of great diversity who gave us via revelation all the various religions and races, and is now is guiding us through the nuclear crisis that every intelligent planet must face.

I even believe in a creationism that is consistent with science and the laws of physics for I have experienced how god meddles in my life and operates vis conflict and conflict resolution.

Regards,

Richard

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins