Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
REponse

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard Ruquist on April 16, 2002 19:11:20 UTC

Dick,

Thanks for getting me further up the learning curve. BTW- my reality set of numbers was posted on April Fools Day. I'm not sure you noticed that.

The above post is the best promotion of your theory yet, in my opinion. Please do not give up trying to relate it to the work of others.

The coordinate system invention *** What I do is invent the coordinated system to plot my numbers. *** reminds me of how Godel renumbered numbers into a linear set, or somthing like that, my memory is so poor; and then proved his incompleteness theorem using the assigned numbers. You have just assigned numbers to your data.

So I am wondering if they need to be thought of as a coordinate system. Perhaps some of the mathematical operations that follow require a background space.

Another note. Astronomers claim that the universe has scale invariance. So perhaps to say that it was totally neglected by scientists ***Secondly, working out the consequences of a symmetry completely ignored by the scientific community.*** is a bit strong. I would regard that as a connection point to accepted reality.

Also I must confess that I have not yet read your entire paper I was so hung up on the assertion of no assumptions. That assertion certainly did not promote it with me. I preferred your statement that in some sense you assumed everything. But even that statement would be hard for most scientists to swallow. It's best to let them come to the grandiose conclusions.

So I promise tonight to dig your paper out of the big box I poured everything into when I was laid off on 9/11.

Regards,

Richard

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins