Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Thank You So Very Much

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Cliff Riley on April 16, 2002 18:39:04 UTC

Wow!! I feel like part of the gang now. I am so glad you agree with me. You might be a man of faith like Mike and Scott.

The greatest thing happened to me today and I would love to share it with you all. I hope you can see why this situation was so great for me.

I spend a lot of time on the road with my bible and my portable computer, and I meet alot of interesting people on my travels.

Today I met a young lady at a truck stop who approached me with a propostion for sex. I asked her is she loved me. She said no. She asked me if I had money and I said yes, but that really wasn't the issue at hand. I asked her is she was attracted to me. She said no. I asked her if she was a virgin. She said no. So I said "Then you must be married", and she said no. Can you believe that, not a virgin and not married. It was at this point that I read some scripture to this young lady. The 23rd Psalm! My favorite! It has just been a great day, I have felt on cloud nine all afternoon. When I was leaving the truck stop I saw that young lady talking with another man. I think I got through to her and she was actually trying to get to know him first, then marry, then sex. I think the world could not appear more clear than it does today.

I wanted to share that with you today

This is a great place to talk with friends. Thanks for accepting me as one of your own.

Do you think God could have made life another place than here on earth. If so, would it be as special and in his image? My guess is no way, jose.

See ya around like a doughnut
Cliff Riley

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins