Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Howdy, Darwinpoodle

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Cliff Riley on April 16, 2002 01:13:12 UTC

Thanks for the reply - you and Mike seem like a couple of good fellas.

I am not sure I have seen that movie with Mr. Reynolds, but maybe I will give it a look-see.

I am a bible stroker in the sense I love my bible physically and emotionally, like it is a part of my body. I take it with me everywhere I go and even talk to it on occasion. It is a very comfortable thing to have around.

I love the constitution too. It is also great.

You don't like the left behind series? You must not have read the Indwelling, it is my personal favorite. Scott, the characters are heroes in my book so please leave them alone.

Have you taken Jesus Christ as your personal savior Scott? If not you should call or write into the 700 club - Pat R. is truly a healer and he can help you out a bit with some of that anger towards the lord.

Mike I have a question. You seem to be the welcome wagon in this forum, could you see if the others like me or not. They never reply to my messages or anything. I am a guy who can take a hint if they don't want me around. Can they even read this?

See ya around like a doughnut
Cliff Riley

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins