Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Point Taken

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Scott Abernathy on April 14, 2002 01:23:22 UTC

I understand the need for proper communication is essential and I totally agree with your comments on making yourself clear. My point was that most of the "hair splitting" is being done by others in an attempt to shoot down ideas that do not correspond with their own. Communication is important, but I think some people are splitting the hair too far down. I have not provided instances so I will let this topic rest before I receive criticism for my opinions.

I know my question is about God, but it does pertain to science. Could anyone elaborate on my question about an ellipse. It is on the *question - analagy* post.

Thanks - Scott

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins