Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Thank You!

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard D. Stafford, Ph.D. on April 12, 2002 14:27:28 UTC

Scott,

I do not choose sides in anything. I am acutely antisocial as I have always gone by my own opinions and not those of others in any interaction. I am extremely tolerant as I will accept almost any behavior of others as outside my control and responsibility. I will give my opinions if I think they will benefit others and I will keep them to myself if I feel no purpose is served by expressing them. My mind can be changed on any issue as I do not feel anything is "set in stone" so to speak.

This forum is quite nice in that it is easy to be sure you have read every post (a difficult thing to do on most forums: I read quite a few but seldom comment elsewhere ). I try not to say anything not worth reading but I know full well that I fail on a regular basis. I only wish others would be considerate of the value of the real estate on this site and I appreciate your latest note.

Have fun but don't hurt others -- Dick

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins