Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
O.K. Sir, Whatever You Say Sir

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Scott Abernathy on April 11, 2002 20:08:56 UTC

I don't have to try it just comes naturally to be an Language Removed. Is that like one of those phrases "you have to get up pretty early in the morning..."? You are right, I better go back to school and read some more books to be all the way up there in your league. I forgot - I am playing with the big boys now. This is where the heavy wieghts are - thanks for reminding me.

Tell me - what types of questions am I allowed to ask you in this "discussion" forum. You tell me the rules, as you see them, then I will ask you the questions that you want to answer.

Make sure you let me know if my questions are not up to your "high" standards. I wouldn't want you to have to lower yourself to answering sub-academically par questions. Give me a list of topics and a format with which I may use as a guide to ask questions in.
Maybe you could just tell me some books to read and I will burn the rest you deem...unworthy shall we say.

Your heretic - Scott

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins