Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Have Fun!! Yippy Skippy And Howdy Doody

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Scott Abernathy on April 11, 2002 19:36:19 UTC

With all due respect, please don't try to analyze my style in this "respectable" forum.

I understand the subtle nature with which Aurino was answering my juvenile questions, that is precisely why I made the comments that I did. Gosh, you people think you are above everyone else and that really wreaks of insecurity. This man you are defending has made several stabs at me and my questions were aimed at cynically furthering our adolescent discourse. Its very humerous that you now decide to chime in and judge my intentions when previously you could care less. Where were my defenders when these people were being critical of me and my "beliefs"? It was fine because you approve of their style, even though underneath their cutting wit it is still slander. There is more depth in a looney tunes cartoon than there is in this forum and I am just adding to the insanity.

Have a great and shiny and fun and lovely and just perfect day - Scott

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins