Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Yanniru's Philosophy Of Shallow Research

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Michael W. Pearson on April 11, 2002 16:53:55 UTC

Yanniru tells Poodle "you should judge their sometimes poor behavior by what they are afraid of. That's a good way to judge almost anyone's behavior, even people on this forum."

But do you apply an even standard world wide?
My experience with you is that you want to give persons of color MORE slack than lighter-complected persons, even though the former holds far more real estate. And you do not inquire deeply into the causes of the social phenomena you cite, except when it supports your color bias.

One interesting point with your citation:
"Non-whites now dominate science, especially university science."

A black administrator actually removed me from the biology department for unspecified reasons, using illegal means
(contrary to the state regulation, I was not allowed to have a hearing) after one quarter where I had a good gpa. I could not continue in the study of biology there. And I could not get the matter reversed because of the lawless, pro-fascist color logic that was ruling the offices there. My microbiology teacher was indeed from South Central Asia and we had trouble understanding what he was saying in his lectures, because his accent was so thick.
Fortunately, he was a very intelligent and engaging person, capable of good research. Not strong in the teaching arts.
But the pattern in that whole department was of nepotism (three married pairs of professors, anti-white color bias and a gradual take-over as their apparent goal. When you say non-whites dominate science, you might know there is a story behind it.

Yanniru wrote:
"rom my perspective the so-called white power structure may be operating from the fear that their days of world dominance are numbered. So you should judge their sometimes poor behavior by what they are afraid of. That's a good way to judge almost anyone's behavior, even people on this forum."

Yanniru, you speak as a convert to Judaism who was supported in a career by the society you will help destroy. It sounds to me as that it is your hatred of whites that is speaking. You are not showing much deep knowledge of world history, demographics, or justice, but just communist cliche'. I share a concern for justice for all people but I took the trouble to look up the geography, populations and history of the areas we discuss. You apparently just read propaganda
which as we speak has taken over a big part of almost all news media. You don't seem to take into account that color does not cause anything, and that millions of responsible white folks actually are doing more to make the world better than you ever have. You can declare victory if you are just crusading for your delusion. But the problems of the world get worse by taking this direction, not better.
Bottlenecks are ahead which are no respecters of your delusions. I am not ridiculing you. I am telling you to get off your mental Language Removed and wake up and quit slandering persons of whom you have almost no knowledge.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins