Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Are You Jealous?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Scott Abernathy on April 10, 2002 22:48:47 UTC

Are you jealous of what Harv and I have? It is pretty special and you are going to ruin it with your childish stunts.

Harv seems like a good guy, why are you always razzing him. Do you get off on hurting people like Harv. Maybe he is fragile and can't take your brand of humor. Personally, I love it - it makes me feel smarter than I really am to know a guy like you is out there. But Harv seems to fragile for your little world of dim witted remarks, beneath the belt shots, and innane, insipid, sophomoric humor. Lets leave Harv alone and leave him alone with his thoughts, ponderings, and warm regards (that is also a classy touch, isn't it?)

question -

This goes out to all you philosophy buffs -

If everything is relative - (examples; time, morals, space, mike's girlfriend)

Then isn't all reality fundamentally different as perceived by the indiviual. I understand I may be out of my area with this question, but it seems all the talk of reality is really pointless. In a world where all is realitive to the individual, is there really in true reality other than what we can first hand perceive. You will never know or understand my reality because my decisions and experience have taken me on such a different path. I am sure my "work" hasn't been thought out enough for mike, but I would surely appreciate a dignified response to my query.

Scott

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins