Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I'm A Jerk, I'm A Jerk!!! This Will Not Stand

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Scott Abernathy on April 10, 2002 22:32:07 UTC

I would like everyone in this forum to know that Mike Pearson has recently, in an official capacity, called me, Scott Abernathy, A JERK. This will not stand, this aggression will not stand. We are all civilized adults with modest IQ's (except Mike, he watched PBS!!!). We should really focus on the true issue at hand - How much of an egomaniac is Mike truly? I mean do you look at yourself in the mirror and become aroused or does it just excite you to smell your own body odor in the morning? Which is it? I have a feeling we have met before? Were you at the Dead concert in Noblesville Indiana in '95? I could swear you remind me of a guy who was flipping out on acid in the lower pavillion. Spouting something about references, proper notation, appealing to emotion fallacies, and the validity of vin diagrams (she is, she was, so she can)

I would honestly like to take this time to say a few serious words... I am enjoying myself!!

If you must know I was a Biology major in college (I bet you are thoroughly unimpressed right now - GREAT!!) and if you want to discuss some of those topics to catch me in an illogical statement I say we go for it. My arena of choice would be Evolution by natural selection and the corresponding topics within (kin selection, sexual selection, genetics, intra and interspecies relationships, and so forth). So let me have it, stump me, flex you brain on my limp wristed intelligence.

What is the deal with the black remarks? If you want to know my race then be a man and ask me. What are you going for - the whole 'Riddler' M.O or what? Is this a sequel to Batman or something? Speak man!

Friends Always - Scott

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins