Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Regarding Integrity And Scott's Refusal To Cite References

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Michael W. Pearson on April 10, 2002 20:11:41 UTC

It wrote:
"I find it absolutely hilarious that Mike preaches from his soapbox about people pawning off someone elses ideas as their own when he does the same thing."

This is certainly not true. My position on this
is true to copyright law and patent law. I try to be fair. Having searched books for 30-plus years I share some of my best findings like a friend would. And anyway, I have not been paid or recognized for specific ideas as far as I know.
What idea are you upset that I'll be credited for?

Others have been credited and paid for ideas. Why don't you go spew this blather at them instead? If I am credited and paid for ideas and accept the credit, then you could have a wheel under you...or three.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins