Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Finally The Truth Comes Out

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Scott Abernathy on April 10, 2002 18:22:24 UTC

Well ladies and gentleman we have an original amongst us and his name is Mikey the great!!

I think we should all chip in and by Mike a shirt that says "#1 Thinker", because he is most certainly an original.

I will admit that most of what I write are things I have learned from other people in the scientific field. What I didn't know was that Mike has independently come up with all of his own views. He has specifically done the research and made the observations for all his belief systems. You are truly a remarkable pioneer Mike. The only true genius in the world who doesn't learn from others, and develops his own "theories" about the world that he supposedly is able to step-by-step logically prove. Sheer and utter brilliance. How can the rest of us even think to match his rigorous scrutiny of ideas and thoughts. We should all thank this visionary for his contributions to the world of bamboozlement and insecurity.

For the record, I am not so sure what type of scientific school I subscribe to and that is why I said "I guess I am a reductionist". Maybe I am just a little more open minded to new viewpoints than you are.

Harv - if you are reading this I would like to show you my appreciation for your level headed approach to this forum. You are not condescending or snooty, and you have been most gracious. I would like to start discussing a serious topic with you if you would like.

Yours and mine - Scott

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins