Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
This Forum

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by don on November 6, 1999 19:05:55 UTC

Most of the debates and discussions on this Forum have been about whether or not God created the worlds, or if God exists at all, and when someone gives a description of God its very unlike the God of the Bible, the God who parted the red sea, the God who walked among men for 33 years as Jesus to bring salvation to all of mankind, or the God Jehovah in any parts of the scripture, or the God of the redeemed!!!

I guess I've said enough, as you say. I was only trying to show parts of the scripture that answer the questions about God, creation, and Christ on this Forum. But, as the scriptures tell us not all will believe and be saved, Hell has enlarged herself.

If you are a Christian you know the Great Commission given to us to spread the good news of Christ. I have seen you interject some very well written commentaries. I guess I am jealous for the Lord God as Elijah stated, it is nothing I chose to do it is the Lord that drives me. I am annointed by God and that is the burden I must bear. Most people put Christians in the same category as the Jim Joneses, and religious freaks that walk the earth causing havoc, or being some sort of nutcase, or demented indivivual that goes Jesus crazy and religious crazy and commits horrible crimes. I see this so much on TV, movies, on Forums, everywhere, and I guess it's just fulfilling what Jesus said, they hated me, the servant is not above his master, they will hate you too, and despise you and the day will come that those that kill you will think they do God service, in the latter days. So many so called Christians have really not helped that attitude out at all, by claiminig to be a Christian and saying God spoke to me to kill my mama, or daddy, or somebody...etc...boy Satan is really on the warpath...like the Bible says to the earth near the end...Satan is come unto you having great wrath because he knows he only has a little time left. And he despises Christians...vehemently. God called me to minister, and thats what I do, minister is servitude. But, I am only a man, only flesh, with faults, failures, mistakes, and struggles. A preacher, yes, a teacher, yes, a singer of songs, yes, a writer of music, yes, a counselor, yes. Engineering is my background, science a passion. And Jesus is everything to me. I only wrote what I feel God brought to my mind to write. You're right, this is a Forum, a place of debates and discussion, and more debates and discussion, until it comes full circle again. But, comparing God and science is like comparing God with science, when in fact God created everything that science is. Why people are so afraid that God might just exist and then have to listen to what He has to say to them as faulty, sinful flesh, is understandable.(Even tho Christ said He came not to condemn the world but that the world thru Him might be saved) Sin is simply disobedience to God. Those who put themselves outside of that will find themselves outside of heaven in eternity.

I will not apologize for what I wrote, but will apologize if I have violated the rules of this Forum. My email is Trust21659@aol.com. I leave this verse with you though, he that seeks will find, and to him that knocks it shall be opened unto him. God is not far away to those that believe on Jesus...and acknowledge Him as the One True Living All powerful God of Abraham, and of Isaac, and of Jacob, and God of all the universe and beyond. The One God who sees, hears, feels, walks, talks, has hands, feet, legs, arms, neck, chest, head, face, eyes, nose, ears, like we do, we are made in His image. He also is a consumming fire, and Spirit, and no fleshly being can stand in His Holy presence without being consummed, just as fire lapped out and destroyed those who rebelled against Moses near the temple. He is Holy God, All righteous, All powerful, Omnipotent, and Omnipresent, was always, and will be always from eternity to eternity, God Almighty. And it is He that sent His Son to redeem humanity from sins curse, and allow us a chance to be Saved from eternal hell, and now allowed those that accept His Son to enter into the Holy of Holies to speak with the Father directly, because the veil is rent from top to bottom. (Referring to the veil that separated the Holy of Holys in the temple from the priests entrance, who if they entered unclean, or blemished, would instantly be killed by Gods presence, and the other priests would have to drag him out by a cord that had been attached to his ankle before he entered ) That veil was rent when Jesus died on the cross, opening it up for all who accept Jesus to come in boldly to the throne of Grace. Everything I wrote will probably be forgotten, demeanered, watered down, chopped to shreds, or undermined til the point it will not yield any fruit in anyones' heart or mind after I leave, probably by someone that claims to believe in God???, but I commend that into The Lords' hands, He said His word is like a two edged sword and will not return void. I've done what He called me to do. I am not ashamed of the gospel of Jesus Christ for it is the power of God unto salvation.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins