Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Alan, That Makes No Sense

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Harvey on April 6, 2002 14:06:28 UTC

Alan,

***Don't need to worry about authorities versus amateurs; turns out that what babies know changes that whole landscape. I suspect that there hardly is anything of consequence known by adults that you didn't know already as babies! Take the whole of medicine: big deal! You experienced the very building of your anatomy from a few cells! Recall that, you know medicine. Take physics; you experienced being created by the Creator; you know all physics. And so on.***

If I didn't know you better I would think you are joking. Whether you want to state that babies have all knowledge is your own deal, but in any case it isn't relevant to where human adults are now. Anyone who takes it upon themselves to do the job of a scientist and criticize popular scientific views without having sufficient knowledge is being like the opinionated guy at the pub who's had one too many drinks. I feel like one of the friends with that guy who has to convince him to pipe down and keep the drinks coming to him (maybe drive him home and apologize to his wife for getting him so drunk). Last night I had to drive Aurino home, his wife was pissed I brought him home so drunken! (smile).

Warm regards, Harv

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins