Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Possesion ?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Ezekiel Barnabas on April 3, 2002 11:47:07 UTC

I understand that, but still it doesn't prove reincarnation exist exactly, unless it is organized and created by man himself. Because the idea of reincarnation was hypothesized by man themselves. No proof towards God' words.

Ok, I am presently near a place where there are a lot of easy to see apparitions, yet I am not feared but it shows clearly that the apparitions are just a leftover of what was in a living person before death and the thing becomes separated from the dead and starts to scare or reappear in the physical world. However the looks of the deceased was during life this apparition will take form. It is like, it is our old guardian or demon (tempter) which got separated from the physical body and soul because of the release of energy during death.

Its still a conclusion to precisely belive what or where a soul is? [defined]

Ezekiel

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins