Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I Am Also Poor

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard Ruquist on April 2, 2002 15:37:57 UTC

so my computer time is limited by library regulations. But I benefit from the rich. I find that computers in libraries are always free (not being used) in rich towns where everybody owns their own computer.

I am poor because at age 65 nobody will hire me and being married 3 times, my accum ulated wealth has disappeared 3 times.

However, I am also in heaven (by Swedenborg's definition) as I am free to do anything I want everyday, while waiting for god to take me. According to Swedenborg, this is what goes on in heaven. If you make it to heaven permanently, you just get another job- which is by definition not heaven. Heaven is getting sufficient pay for food and entertainment without having to work. Hell is having to do exactly what your boss tells you to do, like shredding documents. I imagine it's even worse on the other side where your every thought is known.

Regards,

Richard

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins