Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Along With The Will O The Wisp And Other Phantasms?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mike Pearson on April 2, 2002 03:07:22 UTC

Hi Bye for now Aurino
You wrote:

"when it comes to being civilized Harv leaves you in the dust. "

Response: Do you know either of us? Wouldn't it be necessary to know both of us to make such a broad judgement if you respect the caution of science? Thank you for feeding me this line but I might not perform very well on this as I am reluctantly going elsewhere in search of good correspondence.

Aurino wrote:

I don't know what you have told him that upset him so much,

Response:
Really...that information, if it exists, is freely available in the archives and would include what Harv said to me. It is clear Harv had good rapport with the host a few months ago. I can't swear Harv is not a family member or something.
Anyway, Aurino, it seems unseemly :) to make a judgement like that without even looking it up.

Aurino wrote:
but I can tell you for sure that I have never seen Harv treat anyone the way he treats you.

Response:
How well DO you know Harv? Btw someone here was saying Harv is the wisest person here in early September. On September 10, Harv announced that apparently God is on our side. So then why is our answer to the events of Sept. 11 found primarily in military response? And if Harv is right, then presumably our military is God's response if the assessment of Harv's is right.
Well, who has served in this military? Has Harv?
Anyway, none of it holds water.

Aurino said,
I suppose you must have done something to deserve it.

Response:
Supposing is found where in formal operations?
At the beginning ... certainly it is not the same as concluding!

I don't really know you either, do I?
Best wishes

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins