Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
To Yanniru Concerning Reincarnation.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Ezekiel Barnabas on April 1, 2002 10:21:40 UTC

Well, you asked about reincarnation in an Islamic point of view. Though I don't appear to be Islamic but as a person who believes in monotheism, I trust that in Islam reincarnation is intelligently believed as possesion of a human body. Not necessarily means a person is being borned again. But my own point of view, is reincarnation can be used as a purpose of idea (though lousy enough for the Hindu's and Buddhist's to believe such idiotic ...)that we can make it a reality a nd show it to them.

My new findings, concerning sols... are that they are still in the body during death and only the conscious of the soul is what's different from the stupidity of what the Hindu's and Buddhists would beleieve. Only energy is released during death, not the sol. The body enitirely remains a conclusion or clue to decipher more. As I have posted here, the soul has its own type of DNA or what would you call it once somebody finally found it.

Ezekiel

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins