Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I 'd Have Written You A Shorter Letter If I Had Had More Time

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mike Pearson on March 30, 2002 23:46:52 UTC

wrote:
"As far as Gödel's second incompleteness proof, this is strictly a formal system proof concerning certain branches of mathematics (e.g., set theory) that can only be interpreted as having something to do with the real world"

response:
yeah, what he said. Perhaps your best post in my estimation...
soon as these scientists get off their butts and talk in vague biochemical generalities too instead of only in vague physics generalities,
we will almost be talking about the real world

Something

Finally I'm cutting loose from this forum
for a while. Why now? Let me spare you the explanation...
I take the greatest pleasure in saying farewell
to you, Harv. You were the most annoying to me.
Congratulations!
Yanniru was close, but his continuing factual errors and dis-logic made it kind of pitiful. Since you almost never invoked any facts at all, you win the prize. Plus, you showed me several new ways to be nasty while seeming nice! Alexander didn't even come close in this competition.
In the event I return to this forum, I will probably have forgotten, so I might need a little
extra annoyment.... can't rest on your laurels, ya know.

Something

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins