Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
...lost Job .. Believes Are Geographical..

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by don on November 5, 1999 04:38:06 UTC

: : : : : I think science has a potenttial to prove or refute the existence of God. Its just matter of time. there's : : : : : nothing wrong if you beleive in God and beleive in science too. : : : : : What I don't understand is these people who are so brain washed, they keep on enforcing their believes onto others. People who are fanatic Christians or fanatic Jewish. How many times have you seen God come down to earth and talked to any human ? : : : : : Bible and Tora are just human mind creation, get it through your thick skull ! : : : : : : : : : reply: God speaks with me ...or am I just brain washed?...if I am brain washed...then how can I be thick skulled?...would you not have some human compassion on me and help me see the light of how it really is? Who is God...Who is Jesus who said that no man can come to God except thru Him?...There is nothing I surely could say to convince anyone....it is my Father who will do the convincing....I am just a servant...who is called a Son by Him who created the worlds..thru Christ...as Paul the apostle stated...I am the least ...among you.

: : : If God speaks to you every day, Don't advertize in public. YOU may lose your job !!!

: : lol...probably already did....All christians experience speaking with God..and Him speaking back....it's communication....Jeus told us to pray without ceasing...God talks in different ways ...thru His Word...in our hearts...and when we accept Christ we received Him in our inner most being to help us understand the scriptures and guide us by that "still small voice" and "bear witness" of what is truth and what is lie. When we ask God for answers He shows us...When we ask Him for anything...He always answers. Sometimes in little ways..sometimes in Big ways...But He always lets us know He's there.....He not only is there for those are saved but for those who are not...He wills them to be saved..that's why He sent His Son into the world...to die..a ransom for us...for all mankind..."For God so loved the world that He gave His only Begotten Son that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish (in hell) but have everlasting life" For God sent not His son into the world to condemn the world but that the world thru Him might be saved"...it's for everybody...forget we and us...it's you ..you included too.....if you feel The Father drawing you.....

: I think you are very emotional person. I am not making a fun of you. Did you ever think like this. : If you were born in India, chances are 99% that you are Hindu, if you were born in Middle East, 99% chances are you are a Muslim, if you are born in Europe or America 99% chances are you are a Christian or Jew. I don't know if I get my point across ?

:..reply..of course you do...heard it a thousand times.....first of all...emotional...?...I just come off that way when writing... been known to be deep thoughted.....but I do love The Lord and people....I'm just quoting to you what Jesus said...and I mean every word I write...its true...and to answer your question....America has only been in existance...200 or so years...(an ex Hindu Indian told me this) India has been there for 3000 years...?? not sure of the number..and he says because this is a Christian nation...founded that way.....and for the most part remained that way...gettin worse tho..and you'll see us go down as that happens.....anyway...says that because this is a Christian nation...God has blessed us more abundantly than any nation on the earth and that within 200 years..we have advanced more technologically than any nation on the earth ...(especially) india...now this was an Indian telling me this...course he had gotten saved and moved over here...to worship freely...also...he states..and it can be proved that all the disciples of Christ went to all the various lands and introduced Christ...and that even Christ after His resurrection came here to teach the indian chiefs...but later they paganized His teachings ...and fell....and that all the disciples that went to these countries that rejected the teachings of Jesus and the plan of salvation usually killed the disciple...Thomas being an example of the one who went to India....and that the scripture is true that "all have heard..." and that missionary after missionary has been sent to all the lands since then...but as a Country..they still reject...even tho some of the people within the land are saved...."God has made Christ the head of the church (which is the Body of Believers)"

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins