Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
If He Won't Talk About Knowledge As If It Were Dung

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Residential on March 28, 2002 05:13:22 UTC

Some anonymous guy wrote:
"There is really no need for us to communicate since we don't enjoy our communication together. I have my firm opinions of you, and you have your firm opinions of me. So, let's leave it alone, okay?"

I didn't address the person who is complaining that I answered his post. I hardly have any opinion of him at all. I don't believe he represents his real opinion about science, but just keeps stirring the pot without adding anything of his own. Not that there's anything wrong with that!

The agreement was he would not address me unless I mentioned him. I don't think I agreed not to comment about his posts.
If he won't talk about knowledge as if it were dung
then I will not feel as if he were calling me.
I think he would have some formal schooling
and some independent study ahead to reach level of my understanding of many academic subjects when I was 14 years old. Not that there's anything wrong with that!

Think of the joy ahead for him, to discover what we already know!

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins