Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Can't Believe He Said That. Even My Reply Was Dumb

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Michael W. Pearson on March 23, 2002 04:17:47 UTC

Let's keep those dumb ideas coming, Yanniru.

More dumb ideas (inspired by Yanniru)

1) Eat dog food and yell whatever a squid says.

2) I can't think of any more. I'm uncreative.

3) Go back and get all Yanniru's posts and
place all the ones under 30 words end to end in a single post.
Sing this composition to an instrumental accompaniment of Handel's Messiah.

4) Invent a new periodic table of the elements by assigning a number to each element based on how much you would like it poured over your pancakes. Call it Yanniru's Pancake Syrup of the Elements.

5) Be a post-contrarian, who devolves every logical concept to its necessary unthinkable opposite, then, although the opposite is found nowhere, launch a crusade against it.
Find someone who to say they're for it even though it never existed; then lie and say they are a spy and they're actually against it but trying to trick us. Have that person claim you're trying to exclude them using reverse discrimination. Pour pancake syrup on anyone nearby and say, "Shoogelaboolu!"
Run for political office and claim Yanniru not only endorsed you, but gave you life by sewing your head on a paramecium and ran electricity through himself.

Thank you.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins